If you’re interested in reading about motorcycles, or in learning how to ride better, the New York Times, of all places, has a list of books and DVDs about Motorcycling.
Included in the list is:
- Alan Cathcart’s American Dream Bikes
- Roland Brown’s Superbikes of the Seventies
- Kevin Cameron’s The Grand Prix Motorcycle: The Official Technical History
- Keith Code’s A Twist of the Wrist II DVD
- Abe Aamidor’s Shooting Star: The Rise and Fall of the British Motorcycle Industry
All of these offerings seem worthwhile, and the Kieth Code DVD on precision cornering techniques is supposed to be very useful in improving one’s riding skills.